We’re seeking a highly motivated and talented Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team. The candidate must have a passion for Google AdWords, social media advertising, email marketing and have a demonstrated track record of developing, implementing, managing, optimising and reporting on successful campaigns. This will start off as a casual role with the potential to go full time.
As a member of the team, you’ll be able to work with a range of exciting clients in a fantastic environment filled with some of the best people in the industry. Love online ads? Apply now!
- Develop, implement and manage Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Advertising Banner, Social Media Advertising and remarketing campaigns
- Test and improve advertising campaigns
- Advanced working knowledge of online search advertising including Google AdWords and Facebook’s Power Editor
- Learning and implementing Infusionsoft and Hubspot campaigns
- Using email marketing tools such as MailChimp to develop and maintain email marketing campaigns and funnels
- Keep up to date on the latest digital advertising and email marketing strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Recommend PPC landing pages to maximise effectiveness of ad campaigns
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
- Build rapport with clients through routine and scheduled interactions
- Leverage web analytics, PPC, and SEO tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing/AdCenter, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other advertising platforms) and provide timely data to internal customers to drive tactical programs.
- Proven experience in Google AdWords and social media advertising
- Knowledge of best email marketing practices
- Proven experience in dealing with clients in any customer service based role
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A passion for digital marketing
- Have a good eye for design
- Experience in the Adobe suite (particularly Photoshop) is ideal, but not a must
ABOUT STUDIO CULTURE:
Studio Culture is a creative, strategic digital marketing agency based in Brisbane’s CBD. We’re a team of extremely passionate people who specialise in all things digital. Check us out at studio-culture.com.au.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to David at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.