Account Manager and Digital Strategist
Position: Account Manager and Marketing Strategist
Are you ready for a career with the most exciting, vibrant team in the city? We are looking to hire an upbeat individual who loves working within an agency environment — one where every day brings new opportunities and challenges. As part of our fast-paced marketing agency, we need someone eager about staying on top of things and having fun doing it.
Nature of the Role
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about marketing and getting brands in front of the right people. This person loves helping clients grow and seeing your team do well. We’re all about transparency, delivering value and doing what’s right! You’ll love this role because it matches up with your values (or maybe even helps you develop new ones) as well as being on a mission-driven company where everyone works together striving towards one goal: growth through collaboration within an open culture powered by communication skills like yours… we want YOU!
You must have
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar development role;
- In-depth knowledge of utilising WordPress core functionality (I.E – Action/filter hooks, CPT/Taxonomies, conditionals etc).
- Sound knowledge of the WordPress hierarchy.
- Sound knowledge of the Bootstrap framework.
- Ideally knowledge of Sage and twig/timber
- Experience building fluid mobile-responsive layouts with cross-browser compatibility (IE 10 Minimum).
- A portfolio of previous projects (local/production) to show implementing core and extending WordPress functionality.
- Manage multiple accounts, develop positive working relationships between the client and your team
- Drive client retention, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with our director and our organic and paid marketing team
- Manage the team to make sure they are briefed and on track from setup through to execution
- Brainstorm and establish new ideas and techniques to make a campaign improve on their KPIs
- Consistently managing and developing new strategies to improve campaign performance with the help of the team
- Ensuring deadlines are met and clients are constantly informed of campaign progress
- Manage client tasks requirements and campaigns
- Provide input on new processes and workflows to improve efficiencies
- Focus on ensuring we maintain a high level of client support and communication
You Must Have
- 3+ years in an account management role, ideally in an agency setting
- Have experience in providing comprehensive, detailed briefs to the marketing team
- Highly personable and able to communicate and sell ideas and strategies
- Effectively multitask and handle multiple clients concurrently
- Motivated and willing to learn and improve
- Confident in working with a team
- Has the ability to build relationships and gain trust with clients
- An understanding of business structure, workflow and hierarchy
- Top level knowledge and experience across all areas of marketing (Social, SEO, Paid Advertising, Email, etc)
- Be able to deep dive into analytics and data to find areas of opportunity to improve KPIs
The perfect candidate will:
- Strong analytical skills to understand reports and data
- Be quick to adapt to changes
- Always in touch with the latest trends and techniques
- Problem solver, always finds a solution
- High organisational skills
- Team management skills
- Learning and networking opportunities
- Work from home on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Attending relevant industry events / seminars
- Flat management structure so everyone has input across the business
- Mentoring and development within a digital agency
- Casual and fun team environment
- Team lunches and Friday drinks
- Snack bar
- Day off for your birthday
This opportunity will allow you to take control of your role, it gives you flexibility and autonomy to setup your workflow as you see fit as well as have valuable input in both your projects and the business.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your CV with links to websites you’ve worked on listing out exactly what your role was.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org