We are an award-winning digital marketing agency looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Manager who wants to work in a fun environment with a great team and amazing brands.
About the role:
- Work with a high growth, dynamic digital marketing agency
- Brisbane based, but may include national/international travel
- Work with a fantastic portfolio of brands
- Work with clients and internal team to deliver positive marketing outcomes for clients
Requirements of the role:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role (agency experience a plus)
- Leadership – must be confident with clients while able to manage a small internal team
- Passion for digital. Must know latest digital marketing trends and be able to provide solutions to common marketing challenges (you will be tested in the interview)
- Must have a basic to intermediate understanding of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager (you will be tested in interview)
- Proven ability to multitask between multiple clients/projects and operate in high-pressure environments
- A people person who is confident in being able to sell an idea or service. Most of this role will be client facing.
- A forward-driven, results-driven hard worker. This role isn’t for the fainthearted.
- Work with amazing brands
- Corporate travel
- Fun team environment
- Never get bored
- Opportunity for career growth
- Have an impact in a dynamic, growing agency
- Exceptional workplace where no one is treated as a number – we pride ourselves in low staff turnover
- Do the best work in your career
Studio Culture is undergoing high growth and is looking for a talented Account Manager to join in for the ride!
As an Account Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day operations of your portfolio, and you must be experienced or ready to take on the responsibility of running end to end campaigns and managing all client requirements. You will love to contribute to the development of creative ideas, and you will enjoy brainstorming, researching and providing input wherever you can.
If all this and more sounds like you (and if you’ll enjoy working with a friendly, professional and hardworking team lead by brilliant management) send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Bonus points go to creative applications!