We are looking for a talented and highly motivated person who wants to work in a dynamic specialist team environment, utilising their broad knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing from social media, SEO, paid ads and email marketing.
You will play a key role in shaping the future of Studio Culture’s Client Campaigns, whilst supporting performance-driven outcomes for clients to maximise ROI.
Reporting directly to your team leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing optimised blog posts and web pages
- Optimise Web Pages – Integrate Keyword Phrases, Execute On-Page SEO Mechanical Elements (H-tags, Images, Text attributes)
- Performing keyword research
- Uploading pages and posts on WordPress and other hosting sites
- Writing advertising copy, marketing emails, slogans, etc.
- Prioritising tasks and working to strict deadlines
- Generating ideas for copy
- Writing copy based on briefs
- Liaising with marketing manager, designer, social media expert and SEO specialist
- Liaising with clients
- Developing a strong understanding of our clients’ businesses and their challenges
- Analysing websites and making recommendations on how we can implement SEO
- Keyword Research Discovery + Analysis • Prioritize Keywords Targeting Strategy for head keyword verticals and long-tailed keyword phrases. Identify existing keyword rankings and potential new keyword targets.
- Keyword Mapping: Map keywords to specific pages strengthening Content Silos
- Strategising and implementing local, national and international SEO marketing campaigns
- Recommending Call-To-Action features and CTA Buttons
- Providing SEO Recommendations + SEO Strategy based on priorities, budget, and goals
- Pursuing quality backlink and blogging relationships with authority sites for long-term results
- Reaching out to potential blog writers, journalists and websites and pitching content and articles to help build future links and relationships.
You will be a highly motivated individual who has:
- At least 2 years related working experience in the same or a similar role in an agency
- An understanding of digital marketing (social media, paid advertising, SEO etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a close-knit team
- A strong sense of initiative and self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Australian Residency and be based in Brisbane
What we offer
- Brisbane City office in a desirable part of the CBD
- Convenient location – close to public transport and multiple food outlets
- Apple MacBook Pro or iMac for the duration of your employment
- Various perks and discounts from clients
- Snack bar
- Day off for your birthday
- Christmas/New Year time off
- A tight-knit and friendly team who thrive on working together and enjoying social activities/outings
- various events, BBQ’s, restaurant meals and outings all paid for by Studio Culture
- Opportunity to work with a growing, award-winning agency
- Set mutually agreed goals, objectives and performance measures for the position, identifying Key Performance Areas as part of an annual process review
To join our growing agency, where people, processes and relationships matter, confidentially apply now with your CV and a personalised cover letter!
Email: [email protected]