Get paid to use Facebook all day!
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and driven individual who would love to fill the role of Social Media Specialist.
Based in the city, Studio Culture is a fast growing, creative digital agency that is making big moves in the industry. As a Social Media Specialist, you’ll be part of a highly talented team and have the chance to create work for local, national and international brands.
- Someone who lives and breathes social media
- Over 1 year proven commercial experience in social media marketing for mid-to-large sized organisations
- Has the desire to eventually be in a senior leadership role
- Knows the ins and outs of how paid social media works (has worked with Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor)
- A quick thinker and problem solver – can quickly recommend solutions to business marketing challenges
- A solid understanding of different forms of digital marketing (for example, you know what SEO and A/B testing means)
- Excellent communications skills
- Proactive – the ability to find and propose opportunities that will benefit the team and our clients
- A creative spark – the ability to work with the team to develop creative, innovative marketing campaigns
- An honest individual with a great work ethic who is always willing to learn and contribute to the team
- A great taste for good design – the intuition to know what looks good and what doesn’t
- Help clients identify their digital needs, goals, opportunities and challenges
- Understand and promote a brand through creative imagery and great copy
- Provide direction to and brief in-house design team on campaigns
- Create and execute innovative strategies and solutions to deliver exceptional results for clients
- Manage a team of digital marketing and social media specialists to inspire creative thinking and oversee work delivery
- Actively grow the digital division of the business through both cross selling to existing clients and seeking new business opportunities
- Your commercial experience in managing social media platforms (including paid social advertising) will compliment your ability to prepare campaign reports for our clients using internal and industry standard tools
- Any experience in managing CMS, CRM platforms and graphic design tools will be an added bonus
- You have an eye for detail, a hands-on attitude and know digital best practice like the back of your hand
- An excellent communicator and team player, you will need to collaborate with the team, whilst managing client and stakeholder relationships
Benefits of this position:
- Work with amazing brands
- The potential to work up to a more senior role
- Company social events
- You won’t be treated as a number: work directly with company Directors
- Work with a close-knit, creative team that is always open to new ideas
- Ongoing training
- Excellent city location
Interested? Please send a cover letter, resume as well as a sample of your work to David at [email protected]. If you simply send a resume, your application will not be read. Bonus points go to creative submissions.