Graphic / Digital Designer (Full or Part Time)
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist (Part time or Full Time)
Are you ready for a career with the most exciting, vibrant team in the Valley? We are looking to hire an upbeat individual who loves working within an agency environment — one where every day brings new opportunities and challenges. As part of our fast-paced marketing agency, we need someone eager about staying on top of things and having fun doing it.
Nature of the role:
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about marketing and getting brands in front of the right people. This person loves helping clients grow and seeing your team do well. We’re all about transparency, delivering value and doing what’s right! You’ll love this role because it matches up with your values (or maybe even helps you develop new ones) as well as being on a mission-driven company where everyone works together striving towards one goal: growth through collaboration within an open culture powered by communication skills like yours… we want YOU!
- You will be responsible for rolling out promotion and paid marketing deliverables for the Paid Social Marketing team in image and Video/GIF format.
- Ensure all assets on briefs provided are met.
- Roll out Always-On performance ad concepts set for various Social platforms and regions.
- Update seasonal affiliate banners for Web advertisement channels. Fulfill additional graphic tasks requested by the broader Performance team.
- Liaise with the Performance team to produce any requested deliverables.
- Coming up with creative concepts from marketing strategies across Social Media, Email and general design
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite – including Photoshop & Illustrator etc
- Ability to create a wide range of digital formats, including static comms, video and animation
- Assist in managing social and website content
- Understands that design is more than how it looks, but how it works.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Work both autonomously and part of a team
- Brainstorm and establish new ideas and techniques to make a campaign improve on their KPIs
- Consistently managing and developing new strategies to improve campaign performance with the help of the team
- Ensuring deadlines are met and clients are constantly showcased in the best light
- Bonus if you have photographic or videography skills
You must have:
- 1+ years in a similar role, ideally in an agency setting
- Strong design portfolio
- Highly personable and able to communicate and sell ideas and creatives
- Effectively multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Motivated and willing to learn and improve
- Confident in working with a team
- An understanding of business structure, workflow and hierarchy
- Basic knowledge across all areas of marketing (Social, SEO, Paid Advertising, Email, etc)
The perfect candidate will:
- Be quick to adapt to changes
- Always in touch with the latest trends and techniques
- Problem solver, always finds a solution
- High organisational skills
- Be able to come into our Brisbane office
- Learning and networking opportunities
- Work from home on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Attending relevant industry events / seminars
- Flat management structure so everyone has input across the business
- Mentoring and development within a digital agency
- Casual and fun team environment
- Team lunches and Friday drinks
- Snack bar
- Day off for your birthday
This opportunity will allow you to take control of your role, it gives you flexibility and autonomy to setup your workflow as you see fit as well as have valuable input in both your projects and the business.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com