Want to use your love for writing to get a headstart into the world of digital marketing? When it comes to digital, the art of copywriting has evolved to become so much more than just clever wordplay. Numerous other factors (such as A/B testing, CRO and SEO just to name a few) have to be taken into consideration with every word you write – if you want to be a successful content writer, you need to come prepared.
Studio Culture is offering a fantastic internship opportunity for those looking to take their writing skills to the next level, add real-world clients to their portfolio and learn the fundamentals needed for a fantastic career as a digital content writer.
- Have a laptop to work with
- Be confident in your writing ability – please provide some samples of your work
- Be able to take in feedback and constructive criticism
- Be fanatical about the quality of your work
- Have the willingness to adapt your writing style to clients of varying industries (one day you might be writing about fashion; another day you might be writing about farming machines). As such, you must also be an efficient researcher
- Be passionate about the ever-changing world of digital marketing and always willing to learn new things
- Have a great work ethic – integrity, honesty and the willingness to work hard is crucial to joining the team at Studio Culture
- Have a basic understanding of SEO
The following is a plus, but is not essential:
- Experience in design software such as Photoshop
- Experience in a blogging platform such as WordPress
- We receive numerous applications – bonus points go to creative submissions that stand out
This internship program involves 2 full days per week, spread over a 3-month period.
- Learn the basic skills required to propel your career forward as an online copywriter / content writer
- Learning and networking opportunities with some of the best minds in the business
- Have your work published on various platforms
- Work for a young, rapidly growing digital agency based in the city. You won’t just be a number here. Your inputs will always be taken into consideration and you will have direct access to our agency’s Directors
- Casual and fun team environment
- Written and verbal reference for future positions
- University students: depending on your course requirements, internship could be accredited to your current university studies
Please attach your CV, cover letter and some samples of your work addressing the above points to [email protected] Bonus points go to creative applications.
The Team at Studio Culture