Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to David at [email protected] (please do your research on our agency before applying)
We are a creative and strategic digital marketing agency looking for third or final year uni students who love digital marketing and social media to come on board for a 3-month internship.
This internship will focus on social media marketing, content marketing and measuring the success of various digital campaigns. These campaigns will be for various clients in a range of industries.
Past interns have been able to use this internship to sharpen their skills in various areas of digital. They have been able to obtain real-world experience at a busy, thriving agency, with plenty of work to add to their portfolio and resume.
In order to benefit and be chosen for this internship the ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
Have a business mindset – You are a go-getter: you don’t just wait for instruction. You’re proactive and like to ask, “What can I do to contribute?”
Hardworking – You must be enthusiastic and enjoy working in a tightknit team environment
Confident – Clear communication is a must as you will be liaising with other team members and clients on a regular basis. You need to feel confident talking to people about subjects relevant to your work.
Eager to learn – You will be learning and expanding on your current skillset and knowledge base. The more eager and willing you are to learn, the more you will benefit.
Trustworthy – We expect you to be able to commit two 8 hour days in the office and a few hours out of the office to this internship. We like people who stick to their word so if you say you will do something or be somewhere please do so.
Knowledge – Social media knowledge across multiple platforms is a must.
Design skills– Basic design skills would be favourable (Photoshop, InDesign), as well as knowledge of Apple OS is also preferred as is having your own laptop.
This internship program involves 2 full days per week, spread over a 3-month period.
Perks of internship:
- Work in the heart of Brisbane City
- Learning and networking opportunities with some of the best minds in the business
- Have your work published on various platforms
- Work for a young, rapidly growing digital agency. Because we’re a small team, you won’t just be a number. Your inputs will always be taken into consideration and you will have direct access to our agency’s Directors
- Casual and fun team environment
- Random team lunches at one of the many restaurants nearby
- Written and verbal reference for future positions
- University students: depending on your course requirements, internship could be accredited to your current university studies
Interested? Please send a cover letter, resume as well as a sample of your work to David at [email protected]
Please don’t make your application merely a templated document about how good you are: bonus points go to creative submissions and those who do some research on our agency and needs.