Looking to develop your design skills within the growing digital marketing sphere?
Our team is expanding, and we’re on the lookout for a UI and design powerhouse ready to hit the ground running on a range of exciting projects with our Brisbane agency.
At Studio Culture, we work with national and international clients on a number of ongoing digital projects. Due to strong growth, we’re looking for an innovative and experienced Website UI Designer who has big ideas and a strong understanding of the industry.
We’re flexible in terms of the contact hours for this position, but we’d like someone for at least three days a week or on full-time terms if preferred. You will primarily support the lead designer in the role. Your tasks will generally involve taking website designs from low fidelity to high fidelity mockups within a range of projects, from e-commerce websites through to brochure-style websites.
Our ideal client will possess:
We’re looking for someone who has always had a passion for creating insightful experiences that get people talking. You will be driven and hands-on with all aspects of design, from conceptualisation through to release. We want someone who is knowledgeable about the entire design process – including technical architecture, A/B testing and UX best practices. You will be skilled in producing engaging designs from wireframing through to low fidelity and high fidelity mockups.
To be considered, you must:
- Have a portfolio of existing design work
- Have 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Have a creative mindset
- Be passionate about producing websites with strong conversion
- Have sound knowledge of Sketch App
- Have the ability to articulate ideas and designs
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Be open to receiving constructive criticism and feedback on your work
- Own a laptop
- Be able to work from our office on Queen Street in the Brisbane CBD
What Studio Culture can offer to you:
- A stable opportunity within a fast-growing agency located in the Brisbane CBD
- Mentoring and development opportunities from our experienced directors
- Relaxed and fun team environment
- Free events and lunches with the team
- Written and verbal reference for future positions
This opportunity will not only allow you to put your knowledge into practice, but further your skills in a real business/agency environment.
If you think you would make a good addition to the Studio Culture team, please send your resume and links to previous work examples to: [email protected]. If you do not attach a portfolio, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!