Looking to develop your design skills within the growing digital marketing sphere?
Our team is expanding, and we’re on the lookout for a UI and design powerhouse ready to hit the ground running on a range of exciting projects with our Brisbane agency.
At Studio Culture, we work with national and international clients on a number of ongoing digital projects. Due to strong growth, we’re looking for an innovative and experienced Website UI Designer who has big ideas and a strong understanding of the industry.
We’re looking for a full time designer to fill this position to start immediately. You will primarily support the lead designer in the role. Your tasks will generally involve taking website designs from low fidelity to high fidelity mockups within a range of projects, from e-commerce websites through to brochure-style websites.
We’re looking for someone who has always had a passion for creating insightful experiences that get people talking. You will be driven and hands-on with all aspects of design, from conceptualisation through to release. We want someone who is knowledgeable about the entire design process – including technical architecture, A/B testing, conversion focused and UX best practices. You will be skilled in producing engaging designs from wireframing through to low fidelity and high fidelity designs.
To be considered, you must:
- Have a portfolio of existing design work
- Have 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Have a creative mindset
- Be passionate about producing websites with strong conversion
- Have sound knowledge of Sketch App
- Have the ability to articulate ideas and designs
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Be open to receiving constructive criticism and feedback on your work
- Be able to work from our office on Queen Street in the Brisbane CBD
What Studio Culture can offer to you:
- A stable opportunity within a fast-growing agency located in the Brisbane CBD
- Mentoring and development opportunities from our experienced directors
- Relaxed and fun team environment
- Free events and lunches with the team
- Written and verbal reference for future positions
This opportunity will not only allow you to put your knowledge into practice, but further your skills in a real business/agency environment.
If you think you would make a good addition to the Studio Culture team, please send your resume and links to previous work examples to: [email protected]. If you do not attach a portfolio, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!