Get paid to use Facebook all day!
We are looking for a passionate, driven individual who would love to fill the role of Junior Social Media Specialist.
Studio Culture is a fast growing, creative digital agency that is making big moves in the industry. As a Junior Social Media Specialist, you’ll be part of a highly talented team and have the chance to create work for local, national and international brands.
The position is a 3-day per week trial position that could, for the right candidate, transition to full time.
- Someone who lives and breathes social media
- Over 6 months proven experience in having built, developed and grown a social media page (such as a Facebook and Instagram Business Page – you’ll be asked to demonstrate what you’ve done)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop with a great taste for good design
- A solid understanding of different forms of digital marketing (for example, you know what SEO and A/B testing mean)
- Excellent communications skills
- Proactive – the ability to find and propose opportunities that will benefit the team and our clients
- Endlessly curious; loves to experiment with new media and apps
- A creative spark – the ability to work with the team to develop creative, innovative marketing campaigns
- A quick thinker and problem solver
- A constant learner who’s regularly in touch with the news and what’s trending
- An honest individual with a great work ethic who is always willing to learn and contribute to the team
- Video experience would be awesome, but is not a must
Benefits of this position:
- Work with amazing brands
- Company social events
- Work with a close-knit, creative team that is always open to new ideas
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth
Interested? Please send a cover letter, resume as well as a sample of your work to David at [email protected]. If you simply send a resume, your application will not be read. Bonus points go to creative submissions.