Company: Studio Culture
Position: Performance Specialist
Business unit: Marketing
Reports to: Head of Digital
Location: 410 Queen Street, Brisbane
Last updated: June 2019
Studio Culture partners with established organisations (both B2B and B2C). We grow clients’ market shares with integrity, through implementing effective brand awareness, creative marketing strategies and digital innovation. Not to mention we are listed in the current 100 Coolest Companies in Australia!
We offer a wide range of complete integrated web and marketing solutions for clients. Our services include web design and development, SEO, digital advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, remarketing and more. Our team consists of experienced and creative specialists who continue to achieve growth for a diverse range of brands and businesses.
Just some of our recent accolades include:
- Finalists in the Social Media Marketing Awards
- Ranked in Deloitte Fast 500
- Finalists in Telstra Business Awards
- Finalists in Optus Business Awards
We are currently embarking on our next growth phase, which is underpinned by our commitment to driving client value through investing in people and technology. We would love to have you along for the ride.
Our people values
To help us deliver on our core values of integrity, effectiveness and innovation, we foster a culture where we work and grow together as one team. At Studio Culture, we are guided by the following value culture in all interactions with our clients, their clients, influencer partners and each other.
Our valued CULTURE:
The wins, falls and smashing goals, we collaborate on it all, and believe no one makes it alone! Our team is important to us. We have a relaxed company structure, where your input is valued and encouraged. We pride ourselves on our individual completion and follow through as we depend on each person to complete their contribution well and on-time for our success. Our team regularly partake in team building activities like outings, dinners, workshops and more.
We’re not a cookie-cutter team, and love to embrace everything unique. We are known for providing digital solutions through unique innovation for clients!
We encourage lifelong learning, staying on trend in our digital knowledge is a must! We provide support for staff to keep in the know!
Our clients rely on us to be accurate in our reporting, honest in our work and represent their brand with the highest integrity.
Utilising your strengths
Focusing on your core expertise helps us use speed as our advantage in implementation. When it comes to our projects, we have a specialist in each field.
We always reward great results, and believe that incentives are a great way to provide extra motivation.
Effectiveness over perfection, stopping work at the right moment and publishing work, to move onto something new is an essential productivity hack in our landscape. We make effectiveness our advantage!
Business unit purpose
The digital marketing team is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies to support our clients business strategy and achievement of their business objectives. The team also provide marketing and communication strategies and creative on the Studio Culture brand.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated person who wants to work in a dynamic specialist team environment, utilising their paid ads CPC/PPC skills, through Google Ads, Remarketing, Display and various Social Media Advertising, to be our resident expert on all things paid ads.
You will play a key role in shaping the future of Studio Culture’s Client Campaigns, whilst supporting performance driven outcomes for clients to maximise ROI.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- championing the smooth running of Performance accounts (Search, Programmatic, Social and Remarketing) by carrying out daily optimisation, monitoring spend, changing creative
- working under the Head of Digital, you will also be required to support initiatives from the Business Development Director and Design Development Director with: Reporting, Insights and Analysis, Presentation preparation and more
- using initiative, following instructions and seeking guidance to improve client ROI
- helping to launch new accounts and client campaigns including strategy and research
- delivering effective workflow across the business in order to meet deadlines, managing workloads and ensuring appropriate skill levels are engaged to deliver high-quality work
- attending client WIP meetings and developing a working relationship with client contacts
- coordinating with clients and the Head of Digital to implement day-to-day account changes on Social Media paid ad campaigns and Google Ads campaigns
- contributing to a positive and motivating team environment
- attending training and developing relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- developing and maintaining an understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players
- participate in projects as required
- perform ad hoc duties, where requested by your manager
- communicating insights and understandings to other departments to increase their level of expertise in all processes and procedures
- performing day-to-day operational support for Digital campaigns for various clients of various sizes across multiple sectors of B2B and B2C
You will be a highly motivated individual with the following attributes:
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, PR or Commerce (desirable not essential)
- thorough knowledge of all customer acquisition channels, including optimisation, with a strong focus on low CPC, CPA, ROAS across Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
- at least 2 years related working experience in the same or a similar role (Agency preferred, open to client side if relevant)
- excellent verbal and written skills
- relevant Google Ads and Analytics Accreditation
- great interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a close-knit team
- strong sense of initiative and self-starter
- strong interpersonal and time management skills
- accuracy and attention to detail
- ability to learn and retain information quickly
- must have Australian Residency and based in Brisbane
What we offer
- Brisbane City office in a desirable part of the CBD
- convenient location – close to public transport and multiple food outlets
- Apple MacBook Pro or iMac for the duration of your employment
- various perks and discounts from clients
- snack bar
- a tight-knit and friendly team who thrive on working together and enjoying social activities/outings
- various events, BBQ’s, restaurant meals and outings all paid for by Studio Culture
- opportunity to work with an Award-winning agency with a bright future
- promote an environment of ethical and honest practices, customer satisfaction and caring, data integrity responsibility, community and social commitment
- act as an advocate for Studio Culture in all dealings with clients and staff and present a professional image of Studio Culture in all dealings with the public including appropriate dress standards, helpfulness and friendliness
- create a balanced team environment with a focus on continuous improvements, best practice and client reputation
- set mutually agreed goals, objectives and performance measures for the position, identifying Key Performance Areas as part of an annual process review
To join our growing agency, where people, processes and relationships matter, confidentially apply now with your CV and a personalised cover letter!