Position: Business Development Manager
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who wants to work in a dynamic specialist team environment.
To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads
Reporting directly to the Senior Management team your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Provide specialist advice on the services you’re selling.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
You will be a highly motivated individual who has:
- At least 1 year related working experience in the same or a similar role in an agency
- An understanding of digital marketing will be looked upon favourably, but not a necessity.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a close-knit team
- A strong sense of initiative and self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Australian Residency and be based in Brisbane
What we offer
- Brisbane City office in a desirable part of the CBD
- Free CBD Parking
- Convenient location – close to public transport and multiple food outlets
- Apple MacBook Pro + iPhone
- Various perks and discounts from clients
- Snack bar
- Day off for your birthday
- Christmas/New Year time off
- A tight-knit and friendly team who thrive on working together and enjoying social activities/outings
- various events, BBQ’s, restaurant meals and outings all paid for by Studio Culture
- Opportunity to work with a growing, award-winning agency
- Set mutually agreed goals, objectives and performance measures for the position, identifying Key Performance Areas as part of an annual process review
To join our growing agency, where people, processes and relationships matter, confidentially apply now with your CV and a personalised cover letter!
Email us on [email protected]