Copywriter/ Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated person who wants to work in a dynamic specialist team environment, utilising their broad knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing from social media, SEO, paid ads and email marketing.
You will play a key role in shaping the future of Studio Culture’s Client Campaigns, whilst supporting performance-driven outcomes for clients to maximise ROI.
Nature of the role
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about marketing and getting brands in front of the right people. This person loves helping clients grow and seeing your team do well. We’re all about transparency, delivering value and doing what’s right! You’ll love this role because it matches up with your values (or maybe even helps you develop new ones) as well as being on a mission-driven company where everyone works together striving towards one goal: growth through collaboration within an open culture powered by communication skills like yours… we want YOU!
Reporting directly to your team leader and Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing optimised blog posts and web pages
- Optimise Web Pages – Integrate Keyword Phrases, Execute On-Page SEO Mechanical Elements (H-tags, Images, Text attributes)
- Performing keyword research
- Uploading pages and posts on WordPress and other hosting sites
- Writing advertising copy, marketing emails, slogans, etc.
- Prioritising tasks and working to strict deadlines
- Generating ideas for copy
- Writing copy based on briefs
- Liaising with marketing manager, designer, social media expert and SEO specialist
- Liaising with clients
- Developing a strong understanding of our clients’ businesses and their challenges
- Analysing websites and making recommendations on how we can implement SEO
- Keyword Research Discovery + Analysis • Prioritise Keywords Targeting Strategy for head keyword verticals and long-tailed keyword phrases. Identify existing keyword rankings and potential new keyword targets.
- Keyword Mapping: Map keywords to specific pages strengthening Content Silos
- Strategising and implementing local, national and international SEO marketing campaigns
- Recommending Call-To-Action features and CTA Buttons
- Providing SEO Recommendations + SEO Strategy based on priorities, budget, and goals
- Pursuing quality backlink and blogging relationships with authority sites for long-term results
- Reaching out to potential blog writers, journalists and websites and pitching content and articles to help build future links and relationships.
You will be a highly motivated individual who has:
- At least 2 years related working experience in the same or a similar role in an agency
- An understanding of digital marketing (social media, paid advertising, SEO etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a close-knit team
- A strong sense of initiative and self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Australian Residency and be based in Brisbane
What we offer
- Learning and networking opportunities
- Work from home on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Attending relevant industry events / seminars
- Flat management structure so everyone has input across the business
- Mentoring and development within a digital agency
- Casual and fun team environment
- Team lunches and Friday drinks
- Snack bar
- Day off for your birthday
- Set mutually agreed goals, objectives and performance measures for the position, identifying Key Performance Areas as part of an annual process review
To join our growing agency, where people, processes and relationships matter, confidentially apply now with your CV and a personalised cover letter!