General Web Design Questions
We offer a number of website design and digital marketing services. We have a team of dedicated experts (and perfectionists) in each field that offer:
- We go above and beyond for our clients. We never keep our clients out of the loop and are always happy to reply to emails and phone calls.
- We go out of our way to help clients discover multiple avenues to where they can achieve substantial returns on their investment.
- We’re perfectionists: we understand that we have our clients’ futures in our hands and never settle for second best.
- We actually have dedicated experts in each service we offer – we don’t just throw terms like ‘social media’ and ‘SEO’ out there without actually knowing how to be the best at them.
- For those who want a new website, we also build a powerful and easy-to-use back ends for clients who wish to make their own changes in the future – this saves our clients time and money; it also gives them the freedom to make changes to a website that is rightfully theirs.
- We don’t outsource our services overseas. All of our employees are based in our hometown of Brisbane, Australia. Although some agencies to prefer to outsource their web development and digital marketing services to other countries to cut costs, we believe there could be serious security and privacy issues with such a strategy; we also believe that our clients deserve the privilege of being able to meet and communicate with the team behind their digital presence personally.
- Yes, we work with the official One Punch Can Kill organisation for all their digital marketing, as well as the Queensland Homicide Victim’s Support Group.
When it comes to digital marketing, branding is everything. It defines how people perceive and relate to your business. If a room of people are asked to describe brands such as Apple, Amazon, Google and BMW in one sentence, we can assume that most of these people will share similar descriptions of these brands. That’s because they’ve managed to implement powerful branding strategies that help their businesses continue to be recognised in the market.
Want to see how we can brand your business? Ask us how.
Search engine optimisation (or SEO) is the science behind getting people to discover your business online through major search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing. It can potentially be a very rewarding and profitable process for your business.
In its most general sense, an e-commerce website can help you sell your products to anyone in the world with a proper internet connection. From websites with simple order forms to full-fledged online stores, we help businesses of all shapes and sizes sell their products and services online through our e-commerce services.
The world is even more competitive than ever. With new businesses constantly entering the market, brand loyalty is rapidly becoming a rarity. Social media helps remind customers that your brand exists and that you’re there to have a regular conversation with them. Each form of social media has its own unique characteristics that can provide multiple points of contact for your business. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat and Instagram are all elements of social media.
Whether you’re targeting the end-consumer or other businesses, social media is important for anyone looking for success online. One example is with retirement homes. Although some may argue that retirees don’t use Facebook, the ultimate decision makers – their children – do. Creating a Facebook advertising campaign targeted not towards retirees, but to their children can be an indirect way to advertise to take advantage of the many benefits of social media.
With an extensive website design and digital marketing portfolio spanning across multiple industries nationally and internationally, there is virtually no limit to the industries we can cover.
We don’t believe in generic pricing packages – every customer and situation is unique and should be treated so. Do you need a new website? Or do you have an existing website but want to get more visits? What social media do you use? Do you plan on selling your products online? Our goal is to listen to your specific goals and needs before creating a development plan that can help you maximise your return on your investment.
We are a website design and digital marketing agency based in Brisbane. We service clients all over the globe.
Our address is:
Level 6A 410 Queen Street, Brisbane City, Queensland, 4000
For those who want a new website, we also build a powerful and easy-to-use back ends for clients who wish to make their own changes in the future – this saves our clients time and money; it also gives them the freedom to make changes to a website that is rightfully theirs.
When it comes to website design and website development, we don’t believe in templates – our clients deserve much better. Templates, although seemingly affordable, can come with several issues.
- Be more exposed to security threats
- Be difficult to modify and make unique
- Weaken your search rankings
- Be difficult to update or integrate with other plugins and features
Be incredibly costly for those looking to scale their website and eventually offer e-commerce services